Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12/28 First Funding Call

Hello everyone. Sorry Ihaven't been on in awhile. But I've just been so BUSY with WORK! Yes, it finally happened. A few days ago, someone noticed my babysitting ad that I posted at the local post office and they immediately contacted me. I have been watching their cats since the 26th and boy, has it been a blast. These cats are adorable and the one has already connected with me. :)

I have also been working with some family members at their homes with various,crazy jobs. Actually, I worked about 3 and a half hours in the past two days with the same person on the same project! :O It was so crazy! So much stuff, so little time. I'm lucky I made it out of there alive. I could have drowned in household items! :)

Anyway, long story short, I've been working my butt off these past few days and not only that, but I've had so much fun with everything. If you ever need me for things such as cat/dogsitting, babysitting, housecleaning, etc, I'm your gal.

Also, I have received many emails and phone calls regarding donations and where to send them. I'm going to clear up those questions right now. You can easily donate online by visiting payment.peopletopeople.com (if you can't click on this link, you can email me or visit the site at https://payment.peopletopeople.com/webpayments.aspx

Hope everyone had a fun holiday and that you are all happy, healthy, and safe. Thank you all so much for your generous donations and just for visiting my site every once in awhile. It is much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. any questions about this post, please leave your email right here in the comments box and I will get back to you. or if you have a job offer, here's the place to post it. thanks

    ReplyDelete