Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

2/24

Last time I posted, I wrote about the very first meeting regarding my trip to Australia next summer. I met up with the other students who will be attending the trip alongside me and really enjoyed talking to them. Our second meeting was supposed to be held last Saturday, but has been postponed until this Saturday. This time, we will be getting more in depth information about our travel details. We all have sent in our passport information and I received mine last week. Job offers have been a bit slow lately, but I'm still getting donations from wonderful friends, family members, and people I really don't know that well. Thanks to all for continuing to visit my site and donating to this worthy cause. Photos and more will be posted as soon as possible for the pre-trip and will be uploaded as we go on our big adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment